Tel: 0086-769 -22187142
Fax: 0086-769 -22187699
This Semi-auto Case Makre is the earliest in China which is dedicated to free workers from total manual work on bookcase making, and during 15 years it has gained great success and praise
HM-130 Book Casing-in Machine:
Function and features:
Book casing is widely applied to the casing-in process on deluxe book, notebook, universal folder, etc.
1. The book block is put on the bottom mold, and the book case is put on the upper mold (pickup board).
2. When the machine works, the bottom mold enters the machines.
3. Then this bottom mold rises and both sides of the book block are coated with cold glue at the same time before it reaches the book case on the upper mold.
4. The operator needs to press the book case onto the content to enhance the adhesion.
5. Then the operator can remove the book.
6. At last, the machine will reset itself before operator could process next book.
It is characterized as the following 5 points:
1. Simple and convenient in operation: 1 or 2opetators can finish the job;
2. Quick in changing into another book size: it only needs 20-30 minutes to adjust to new size; the best glue thickness on the roller are set before leave factory;
3. Well-proportion in both sides of book blocks: both sides of book block are glued and cased-in at the same time;
4. Steady and reliable in movement: it has paddle mode, inching mode and automatic mode.
5. Besides, this HM-130 Book Casing-in Machine adapts to large, medium and small batches of production.
Book Size (Max.)